Advantages of oops
- Code re-usability : with the help of inheritance we can achieve re-usability and also eliminate redundant code. Objects created for Object Oriented Programming can easily be reused in other programs which reduce time and memory consumption.
- Security : oops uses concepts of Data Hiding which helps us to develop secure softwares.
- Modularity : It enhances program modularity since each object exists independently. With object oriented programming, a problem will be broken down into a number of units. These units are called object, as the large programs can be divided into the smaller ones, so that the code understanding will be better for the complex programs.
- Easy maintenance : OOPS very easily and precisely modify the existing code so that new objects can be created with a minimal difference to the present objects.The program functions and modules related to Object Oriented Programming that are written by a user can be reprocessed by other users without any modification.
- Object Oriented Programming provides a good structure for code libraries where supplied software components can be easily adapted and modified by the programmer. This is generally helpful in developing graphical user interfaces.