To download Patient Data Management System project for free(Scroll Down)
Patient Data Management System is a node JS project develop for the hospital. By using this system you can easily get access to patient data, it is Cost Effective, Improv Patient Care and data security. Not only this it reduces the scope of error. Here you before you run the project you need to have node.js downloaded.
To run this project, you need to have NodeJS Installed on your machine and use Modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox. This project in the ReactJS project is free to download with source code. For the project demo, have a look at the image slider below.
For Manual Installation
- Extract Main Project Folder to any directory
- Set path to your project directory from cmd
- Enter the command “npm install”
- After completing it enter the command “npm start”
- Now, You’ll get a localhost:portnumber, and go to that URL
Thank you very much for your visiting in our simple blog, share tutorial and programming coding. Hope this blog will help you in fixing your coding problem.
source : code-projects.org